Tuesday, August 14, 2018

A true French Farmhouse Kitchen

This gloriously pretty French Farmhouse captured my attention, but truth be told, the 
charming cottage style kitchen is how I found this beautiful home.
 This enchanting kitchen was custom built by the homeowner to imitate the kitchen in 
a favorite French hotel restaurant, La Mirande, which has a Chef's Table kitchen.
The open shelving with the decorative trim work, painted blue, is incredibly charming!
 Here is a wider view of the kitchen, with the oak Chef's table in the center surrounded by ladder back chairs in French blue.  Loads of copper hang from the walls, pot rack and over the Lacanche range.
Its just so charming!! Read more about this French Farmhouse and the beautiful renovation on the The Glam Pad blog here.  I fell in love with the kitchen, and then the rest of the house!
 Follow on Instagram with updates on the property @provencepoiriers for more images of this dream French farmhouse in Provence.

 photo signature_zpsxi5q1w6r.png

2 comments:

  1. OMGOSH!!! That is beautiful, Amy. I really love it--it is a new kitchen that looks 'old' - my favorite kind. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful.. I'm looking at changing my kitchen decor with more of a French flair instead of the shabby chic style which I still love but need a change especially since I purchased a French style dining table and armoire in the dining room. Will definitely be checking out your link to see the rest of the house. Thanks Amy!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...