Thursday, September 22, 2016

Day One: French Country Fall Tour with Soft Surroundings


Hello and Welcome to the First Day of The French Country Fall Tour 
with Soft Surroundings and Romantic Homes Magazine.
I will be back to share my home tomorrow with a group of amazing decorator bloggers.
Today you can visit the bloggers listed below on Thursday's links
and tomorrow the links for Friday's group will be active.
So if you click on my link, it won't work until Friday, got it?
I know you will not want to miss this...
These are some of the most incredible decorators on this tour~
and with the beautiful additions from Soft Surroundings, 
you will find inspiration galore!

 photo signature_zpsxi5q1w6r.png


4 comments:

  1. Oooh! New discoveries (and some favorites). Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, oh, that chair and the nesting tables...and. It's all just perfect and fabulous for fall in the pale soft colors. This is the best this room has ever looked. Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I 😍😍😍LOVE😍😍😍 your home! But, the mountains are calling my name after seeing your mountain am new to your blog and love it already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your look! Been following for awhile.....every time I see a piece of purple transferware I think of you😊. I'm in the market for a white slipcovers sofa. Can you tell me where you found yours? I'm in MA also.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...