Monday, July 26, 2010

Mosaic Inspiration!

You have to check out this blog featuring mosaics.  
I have never seen such beautiful mosaic work~ever!
This work is done by Penny.

Pretty Aqua Picnic Basket
Baby pink and blue table
Sweet side chair
  floral rose clock
This was featured in Romantic Homes Magazine!
 House Sign
A mosaic teacart~the detail is amazing.
What beautiful china she uses
 for her mosaic work.
A darling chalkboard
A transferware teapot in mosaic

Penny even does charming teapot chandeliers!
A chocolate pot chandy!
I can't help but notice
 the purple toile draperies!
Recently I checked out this book out of the library
 on how-to create mosaic.
I have been collecting my broken china for years,
and am planning to create something...
but what?
This table caught my eye,
 and now I have Penny's creations 
for inspiration as well.
This pearl mosaic lamp is fascinating!
Wow.






10 comments:

  1. These are just gorgeous, what beautiful colours and lovely work.
    thanks so much for sharing :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, glad you put the mosaics on here! Ironically, my youngest daughter broke a pearl(fake, whew!) bracelet this morning and I put the pieces in a baggy to save. I wondered what I'd do with them, but now I have an idea! So thank you lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy!
    Thank you so much for featuring my mosaic work on your blog! I really appreciate it. I sell my mosaics through my website at www.lavenderhillstudio.com. I also create custom mosaic on commission.

    I love to mosaic and I have been doing it for about 10 years now.

    Thanks again...
    Penny
    Owner/Artist
    www.lavenderhillstudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny, You are uber talented!! What beautiful pieces you create. I can't wait to see the new things you come up with. I have been tweeting about you today as well! I'll be checking in on regular occasion Penny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow Penny's blog, Amy. She is so talented and creates so many beautiful mosaics. I love that sign!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penny is phenomenally talented for sure! Love the mosaic inspiration.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is all just such a feast for the eyes. Penny's work is simply amazing. I so adore that picnic basket!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unbelievable pieces. I would like to try that sometime. Amy, I just wanted to go back and contact all those who supported me and made comments when I very first started blogging. Thank you so much for your kind support. I didn't want any of you to miss my first giveaway to celebrate 100 and now nearly 200 followers. Stop by and enter by making a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's me again. I went and visited Penny. She has incredible talent. I didn't know we started at the same time. It has been fun hasn't it. I am so glad you mentioned that and that you became a follower, thanks. I have been a follower of yours for a while. It is great growing up at the same time in the blog world! I am still learning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that tea cart too Amy! And the chandelier is so unique and charming. By the way, I sooo love your Marie Antoinette inspired room!!! You did such an awesome job styling it.
    -marie

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...