Thursday, January 31, 2013

Maison Decor has floor sized Mora Clocks!


 Earlier I hinted at a big surprise I had for you~
its no surprise how much I love the mora clock, 
so you must know I  was super excited to finally
 get the floor sized reproduction for my shop!
 The floor size model is very similar to the wall model with a few differences. Its much deeper 
at 9" deep to the wall model's 3" depth. Its also a lot taller at over six feet tall coming in at 75.5".
It has an antiqued mirror in the pendulum hole, which the wall mora does not.
These wall moras are in distressed Old White and Faded Louis Blue. 
All are finished with an antique glaze to give them a worn and aged look.
 I am in love with this big guy! Its as big as a person!!
I have two out in the shop right now
that customers have already purchased from my online shop, 
so I have been busy getting them painted and glazed.
They have a  pretty simple country shape from the  scalloped base to the crown.
 This mora, like the wall clock,  runs on one AA battery and is silent so you won't hear 
that tick tick ticking that can drive you insane...(some one asked and it is important to know!)
The clock above is painted in Paris Grey with antique glaze.
The antiqued mirror inside the pendulum area~
The Old White clock is next~I'll be antiquing her tomorrow and then sending her 
along to her new home.  The floor clock will also be available in faded Louis Blue as 
seen above on the wall Mora. As soon as I get it finished I'll share it with you.
So that was my big surprise!! Big moras!  Valentines Day 
will be coming up in two weeks....I hope to do some
 Romantic blog posts about decorating this month.
  Maybe that means an antique pink mora?

Photobucket

24 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Those are gorgeous! I'm impressed that you're even able to ship those. They are so big. I love how Swedish country they look. I hope you grabbed one for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy your moras are beautiful!Love all the colors you have painted yours!That is on my wish list.My list is quite long LOL!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy your moras are beautiful!Love all the colors you have painted yours!That is on my wish list.My list is quite long LOL!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new clocks are just amazing, Amy. Love the beautiful paint colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The clocks are so nice--a great addition to your shop! I so think you should paint a pink one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy the new clocks are just beautiful! I love them in all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is BIG news!! I love my Mora wall clock, but of course, the floor size one is even better. I'll have to check out your shop. I would love to have one of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are gorgeous Amy! I'm almost sad that I already have a large Grandfather clock. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these .. Can you go to my face book page The Rusty Pearl or my blog . WOULD love it so I can inbox you info on how to get one of your clocks the price etc... thanks so much ..>Sherry @ The Rusty pearl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really appreciate you sharing this article.Thanks Again. Really Great
    Cottage Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no you don't! Now THOSE are irresistable! They look like the real deal!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look beautiful Amy!
    I especially the the Provence yellow it's so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Amy,

    The clocks look amazing. I have wanted a full size mora clock for many years, but they are always out of my budget. I did get one of the wall clocks but its not the same as the full size clock. I hope there is someone in Calgary Alberta that will carry these clocks. I know to order myself the shipping would be too expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! I love the clock! I don't have yellow but I still think I like that one best, it just looks soo original! You did a great job as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cool! I love that big heavily distressed yellow one. I love how heavy the distressing is. I'm sure you'll sell lots of these.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Amy!

    Why have I not followed you before!

    I am looking to paint my little French secretary desk with the Paris gray chalk paint and I stumbled upon your blog while searching. PERFECT POST on your secretary makeover!

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my! These are wonderful, Amy!
    LOVE them! I have one left in my booth.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE those clocks Amy!...also, your stores look amazing...hoping someday to have one of the wall clocks...super cool!
    Mariaelena

    ReplyDelete
  19. Soooo gorgeous, Amy!!!! I will now know where to send people when they ask about ours and where they can find a similar one! I always tell them that you have the wall ones but am excited now I can tell them you have the floor ones!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...