Friday, December 24, 2010

One Wish

My dad was admitted to the hospital last night.
I am praying he will be ok.
He was usually the one taking the pictures, 
so he isn't in a lot of them.
Thats me and my dad...and my 
big brother and a pal on a beach in Brazil.
 He is a well loved grandfather to my three sons
 and my sister's baby twins.
He did a great job being a terrific dad to his five kids.
He took us all around the world with him.
He let us pick out the biggest tree in the lot at Christmas,
and the biggest pumpkin on Halloween.
He made Easter Egg hunts for us.
He was the first one to pull out the holiday decorating boxes.
He made sure we had a life that was filled with fun and love.
He has a deep faith in God.
++++++++++++++
Will you include my dad in your prayers?



17 comments:

  1. Amy~ How sad in this joyus season this happened.I'll keep him and your family in my thoughts and prayers.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending warm and caring thoughts to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart and my prayers are with you and your family at this time. OX Christie

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart, thoughts and prayers are with you. I will keep your dad and all your family in prayer. God Bless. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy,
    Saying a prayer for your dad and my thoughts will be with you and your family. Hugs, Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Amy,
    I will say a prayer for your Dad and both of you will be in my thoughts.

    God Bless You.
    Hugs and love.
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Dad, as well as your family, are in my prayers! It's always so emotional having family in the hospital, especially around the holidays. May the Lord bless you with strength and peace! Merry Christmas, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Amy,
    I will keep your dad in my prayers tonight.
    Merry Christmas.

    Londen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. My dad is doing a lot better today and hopefully we will see him be able to return home in a few days!
    Merry Christmas to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, we'll be saying prayers for your dad, you, and your family. Sending good vibes, too.

    Hugs and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. see... prayers do work. i'm saying a little prayer for you and your sweet daddy right now. ...

    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your dad is most defintely in my prayers to have God's hand heal and protect him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your father is in my prayers.... hugs and blessings...love, Flavia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amy: You and your Dad are definitely in my prayers! I'm so sorry you've got this shadow over your holiday all of the sudden :( I hope that everything turns out okay and he'll be going home soon!

    Blessings and try to have a Merry Christmas!

    Michelle
    New England Style

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thinking of your family and hoping your father has a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thinking of you and praying for your Dad.

    Love, Lori

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...