Saturday, March 19, 2011

Easy Canvas Prints

Have you heard of canvas prints
Any image you have can be turned into artwork
on a piece of stretched canvas.
The image wraps right around the canvas.
This garden style flower arrangement of white and pink peonies, 
 lavender roses, hydrangea, ferns and green button mums
 set on a vintage amethyst glass plate
was from my wedding day.
Here is the actual image from my photo file. 
This photo was one I took on my wedding day. 
You can also see my bouquet laying on the table too.
I did not hire a photographer for that day and so the idea
of having an image like this as art is especially appealing.
This closeup is from the canvas print.
I cropped my image to include just part of the table arrangement.
I was asked if I would like to review this product from Easy Canvas Prints.com.
As a design blogger I get offers to review things and I only want to accept 
an offer to review if I think it is something I would love, 
and that my readers would be interested in as a design idea.
This is a very cool way to get some personalized artwork for your cottage or castle.
The process is easy and you can play around on the website with your images
before you place your order.
This would be great to do a family portrait in sepia tones,
 have picturesque vacation shots memorialized,
or use any pretty photo you love
and you can do it in any size you want!
This image was a 16x20 and the cost was less than $70.
So with my 4th wedding anniversary right around the corner,
 I thought this would be an ideal way to 
remember that special day.
To go to  the website click below 
and have some fun!


linking to:
SNS at Funky Junk Donna


14 comments:

  1. Good Morning Amy,
    I love, love, love the colors in your wedding bouquet. It looks pretty on your mantel and gives that perfect burst of color to your livingroom. Ooh la la for sure.

    I'm going to check it out. I think canvas prints are so pretty.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this. I've been wondering about how to "transfer" some of my artwork onto larger canvasses. Just recently found your blog--and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Amy. What a great way to remember your special day! It looks fabulous in your pretty living room!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to remember your wedding! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. What a great idea. Love it. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amy! Oh, what a great idea! I love your beautiful and what a wonderful way to keep the sweet memories.
    Thanks for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a special piece! And what a great idea to create a piece of art instead of the traditional, exptected family photo. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE using family photos in design but I like this idea as well! Good job, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I visited your blog and find wonderful photos, we are following you, congratulations.
    Rogerio Rinaldi Designer Jewelry and Accessories
    http://sbrincos.blogspot.com
    São Paulo - Brazil
    bjs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty...what a nice memento. This is the same as a giclée, right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Pretty! I enjoyed looking at your living room photos also in your last post. It looks like your room is wider. Mine is more narrow and hard to decorate sometimes so that you can see the TV(which is hidden in the armoire) from all seats plus leave a walkway along the stairway wall. What do you have against your stairway wall?

    Thanks for stopping by:)

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I gave each of my daughters one of these canvas pictures as gifts. One was a wedding photo. That came out gorgeous. I love the way they look.

    P.S. I had windows at my mother's house and I am on my way to make the little greenhouse. would you believe I had 6 windows, 4 alike and two slightly longer for the roof. I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so cool. I'm going to have to check out that site. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so pretty! And I love that it's actually a photo from your wedding. What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How beautiful. I am definitely going to use this service in the near future so thankyou for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...